Wednesday, February 23, 2011

10 Years Ago...

This day 10 years ago I woke up with butterflies in my stomach and then proceeded to attack the day. My sister, Janice, and niece, Salem, and I spent the whole day together getting beautiful. Boy did we have fun. We spent the whole day in McMinnville (my hometown) running around doing wedding stuff. Then we made our journey to Nashville to get to my parents house and then to the chapel. It was such a lovely day. Most importantly Salem got to be a princess like Aunt Jecca.
You have to love weddings all that work and effort and it's over in 10 minutes. We were blessed to have about 25 witnesses of our beautiful day and I remember the weather being absolutely perfect. Luckily Chaz and I got to have our sisters and brothers and our 3 closest friends to stand up with us when we said I do. Then we enjoyed a lovely dinner with all of our loved ones and then day was done.
Today we celebrate 10 years together and we'll both tell you they have all been happy years. Out of 10 anniversaries we have only had 3 together. But starting with this one, we will turn that fraction around. I am so blessed that we are going to have this day together. It is going to be a great day! I hope you all can have a great day too!
=) Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment