Sunday, February 13, 2011

10 Reasons Why This Doesn't Suck!!

Here's my top 10 list. This is not in any particular order except for number one!
  1. My husband is alive!!!!!!!
  2. No more deployments!!!!!! When this is all over Chaz will should not miss anymore birthdays, anniversaries, holidays or big events.
  3. No more stinky feet in our house. I won't have anymore stinky socks in my hamper or on the floor. The dogs and kids won't run away when he takes his shoes off. I won't have to cover the house in something to cover the smell up.
  4. He won't cut me with his toe nails in bed anymore. I don't have to nag him about not taking care of his feet. We have argued over this many times.
  5. We will get awesome parking since we are now members of the blue man group.
  6. Chaz and I have been able to bond even closer with our Dads. We both love our Dads, but this has made us become even closer to them. Moms we of course love you too, but we've always kept that relationship with you.
  7. Our girls can now talk to their Daddy pretty much whenever they want.
  8. We're in DC! I am so going to use this opportunity as a learning experience for our family. There is so much to do and we'll have lots of time to do it. And we'll get to do it as a family!!
  9. Chaz is getting some of the best medical care possible. This is not how I wanted to experience it, but I am thankful for the technology.
  10. We have been able to reconnect with some awesome friends. You know who you are!! This is not the way I wanted to reconnect, but I am glad to say it's a positive effect of this.
Please understand this is how we heal. Chaz and I look at everything with humor and positivity. One of the first things he asked me was how did I pull myself up once I got the call. A few of these popped into my head. Since we have been on this road, we've added a few and we'll keep adding. Thanks again for all your prayers, support and understanding!!
=) Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment