Saturday, March 26, 2011

Love is the Best!!

Our marriage and relationship has never been in jeopardy. The d-word has never been used around here unless we're joking about it, which we do frequently. I always knew Chaz and I went meant to be together. However, we are opposites when it comes to personalities, but we are such a good match for each other. I guess opposites do attract, this is where I laugh in the face of science.


This tragedy has proven to us how much we love each other and how much we need each other. We are the one for each other, no doubts about it. I have always enjoyed that fact that Chaz still gives me butterflies in my stomach all the time. It is amazing that someone can do that to you, even after 12 years together. My adorable hubby can just look at me and I melt. I seriously love it. Thanks to this accident he and I have been able to have many long talks about all sorts of things and I have enjoyed every single one of them. We are so in tune with each other, I can rate his pain for him. Pretty crazy, huh?! He says he hates when I leave because the nurses seem to move a lot faster when I am here. He says I've got them under my spell too.

Then you add in these awesome kids of ours. Seriously could life get any better?! I could sit here and come up with reasons to be angry. I could dwell on why, but instead I can't help but think about how blessed I am. My incredible husband is still with me and together we can finish raising these two little cuties. It may sound simple, but the greatest things grown from the tiniest seeds. That is exactly how I look at our situation. We will plant the seeds of love and hope and we will reap the rewards later. God will lead us through the storm and help us move forward.

I hope that everyone can be blessed with the same type of love at least once in your life. I cannot imagine living life without it. I wish for our girls to have this kind of love. I can only hope they will. I can only hope they look to us for guidance and grow from that. Our journey is far from complete, but with our faith and love this journey will be incredible.
=) Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment